Our Partners at Tauck are pleased to offer Away by TTI Travel clients special offers for select European River Cruising bookings made in September
More than 92+ years of experience introducing travelers to storied destinations around the world on over 100 different all-inclusive trips, including small ship cruises, riverboat adventures and their signature land journeys.
Tauck believes how their guests see the world matters. They believe guests should be engaged and indulged…with attentive personal service; premier, ideally located, accommodations; fine dining; and authentic cultural experiences they couldn’t have on their own. Their itineraries are handcrafted and designed to showcase the essence of the destinations they explore and feature insider access to must-see sights and hidden gems that make their guests’ experiences even more memorable. What’s more, virtually every travel expense is included in one upfront cost so their guests can enjoy a worry-free trip with priceless peace of mind.
Tauck’s European River Cruises are inspired by the destination – and priced in CAD!
21 all-inclusive riverboat cruises down the Danube, Rhine, Rhône, Seine and Saône rivers aboard a destination fleet of ships custom-crafted for onboard elegance, comfort and camaraderie, Tauck shows you the heart of Europe like no one else.
- Cruise with professional Tauck Directors and Tauck Cruise Directors
- Enjoy a choice of privately guided included shore excursions in every destination, aloft with visits to castles, vineyards, abbeys, farms, medieval villages, gourmet markets, and more
- Explore Europe’s cities and towns like an insider with uncommon access to private homes, concert halls, artisan workshops, cooking schools, wine tastings, equestrian centers, and more, connecting with experts in the places they work and live
- Experience Tauck’s exclusive behind-the-scenes privileges, early openings, after hours visits, receptions, dinners and more in iconic places… at the Louvre, Versailles, the Royal Palace in Belgrade, Viennese palaces, French châteaux, Prague’s Strahov Monastery…
- Two ship sizes with no more than 98 or 130 guests; more 300 sq. ft. suites than other ships in their class; 2 dining venues and a piano lounge onboard every ship; bicycles, fitness centers, spa services and regionally inspired entertainment
September Partner of the Month: Tauck
Speak to your Away Travel Advisor today or contact us via email below for details on the exclusive offer.