Notice of Incorporated Terms:
This notice forms part of the conditions of contract between the airline and the passenger. If there is any inconsistency between the incorporated terms herein and the terms and conditions in the passenger’s ticket, these incorporated terms govern.
Air transportation to be provided is subject to the individual terms of the transporting air carriers, which are herein incorporated by reference and made part of the contract of carriage. Incorporated terms may include, but are not restricted to: (1) limits on liability for personal injury or death; (2) limits on liability for baggage, including fragile or perishable goods, and availability of excess valuation coverage; (3) claims restrictions, including time periods in which passengers must file a claim or bring an action against the air carrier; (4) rights of the air carrier to change terms of the contract; (5) rules on reconfirmation of reservations, check-in times, and refusal to carry; and (6) rights of the air carrier and limits on liability for delay or failure to perform service, including schedule changes, substitution of alternate air carriers or aircraft and rerouting.
You can obtain additional information on items 1 through 6 above at any location where the transporting air carrier’s tickets are sold. You have the right to inspect the full text of each transporting air carrier’s terms at its airport and city ticket offices. You also have the right, upon request, to receive free of charge the full text of the applicable terms incorporated by reference from each of the transporting air carriers. Information on ordering the full text of each air carrier’s terms is available at any location where the air carrier’s tickets are sold.
- FINAL DOCUMENTS: Please check the final travel documents when you receive them to ensure that arrangements are as requested and also to ensure that all documents are included. Advise us immediately of any discrepancies.
- AIRPORT CHECK-IN: Please allow ample time for flight check-in and customs clearance. Reservations are subject to cancellation if the minimum check-in time, as determined by that airline, is not met.
- SCHEDULE CHANGES: Since many tickets are issued well in advance of the actual departure date and schedule changes do occur, we strongly suggest that you contact the airline you will be travelling with to verify flight times.
- RECONFIRMATIONS: International regulations require reconfirmation directly with the airline at least 72 hours prior to departure or the reservation may be subject to cancellation. Since airline schedules are subject to change without notice, it is suggested that the traveler always reconfirm reservations and that the transporting air carrier be contacted for applicable requirements.
- OVERBOOKING: Airline flights may be overbooked, and there is a slight chance that a seat will not be available on a flight for which a person has a confirmed reservation. With few exceptions, persons denied boarding involuntarily are entitled to compensation. Some airlines do not apply these consumer protections to travel from some countries, although other consumer protection may be available. The complete rules for the payment of compensation and each airline,s boarding priorities are available at all airport ticket counters and boarding locations.
- DOCUMENTATION: Airport security regulations require that all passengers present positive photo identification (such as a driver’s license or passport) before boarding an aircraft. Please check with the airline and your travel agent for proper documentation required for your flight.
- SEATS: Seat selection, based on traveler profile information, will be made whenever possible and included in the details of the itinerary. Specific seat numbers can be confirmed only if not previously allocated. Airlines reserve the right to release pre-selected seats if check-in is not met.
- CHANGES OR CANCELLATIONS: To change or cancel your flight itinerary, try to work with this travel agency. If you must work with the airline, ask them to apply the value of your unused ticket toward the purchase of a new ticket. If a refund is due, obtain a receipt from the airline. If canceling, return the unused tickets to this travel agency for possible credit or refund where applicable. If you are traveling on an electronic ticket and you do not board your flight for any reason, immediately call this travel agency or the airline. Most special, excursion, and discount tickets have various travel rules and restrictions that apply and actually carry a significant penalty (higher airfare or cancellation penalty) for change or cancellation so be sure you understand these restrictions. Lost, stolen, or destroyed tickets must be paid for until refund is obtained from the issuing airline, subject to an airline imposed service charge. If you are holding guaranteed hotel reservations that you may wish to cancel, notify the hotel as soon as possible and obtain the cancellation number. Deposits and prepayments are subject to the hotel’s cancellation policy.
- INSURANCE: Airline and other travel suppliers’ insurance for baggage may have limited coverage. Your personal insurance may not adequately cover losses incurred by cancellation, accident, illness, or stolen or damaged property. Ask your travel agent about Trip Cancellation (available only at time of reservation), Baggage, Hospital/Medical, and Accident Insurance. Travel insurance is highly recommended to cover such risks.
Conditions of Contract
- As used herein, “ticket” means this passenger ticket and baggage check of which these conditions and the notices form part, “carriage” is equivalent to “transportation”, “carrier” means all air carriers that carry or undertake to carry the passenger or his/her baggage hereunder or perform any other service incidental to such air carriage, and “WARSAW CONVENTION” means the convention for the Unification of Certain Rules Relating to International Carriage by Air signed at Warsaw, 12th October, 1929, or that Convention as amended at The Hague, 28th September, 1955, whichever may be applicable.
- Carriage hereunder is subject to the rules and limitation relating to liability established by the Warsaw Convention unless such carriage is not “international carriage” as defined by that Convention.
- To the extent not in conflict with the foregoing, carriage and other services performed by each carrier are subject to (i) provisions contained in this ticket, (ii) applicable tariffs, (iii) carrier’s condition of carriage and related regulations which are made part hereof (and are available on application at the offices of carrier), except in transportation between a place in the United States or Canada and any place outside thereof to which tariffs in force in those countries apply.
- Carrier’s name may be abbreviated in the ticket, the full name and its abbreviation being set forth in carrier’s tariffs, conditions of carriage, regulations, or timetables; carrier’s address shall be the airport of departure shown opposite the first abbreviation of carrier’s name in the ticket; the agreed stopping places are those places set forth in the ticket or as shown in carrier’s timetable as scheduled stopping places on the passenger,s route; carriage to be performed hereunder by several successive carriers regarded as a single operation.
- An air carrier issuing a ticket for carriage over the lines of another air carrier does so only as its agent.
- Any exclusion or limitation of liability of carrier shall apply to and be for the benefit of agents, servants, and representatives of carrier and any person whose aircraft is used by carrier for car
riage and its agents, servants, and representatives.
- Checked baggage will be delivered to bearer of the baggage check. In case of damage to the baggage moving in international transportation, complaint must be made in writing to carrier forthwith after discovery of damage and at the latest, within seven days from receipt; in case of delay, complaint must be made within 21 days from date the baggage was delivered. See tariffs or conditions of carriage regarding non-international transportation.
- This ticket is good for carriage for one year from date of issue except as otherwise provided in this ticket, in carrier’s tariffs, conditions of carriage or related regulations. The fare for carriage hereunder is subject to change prior to commencement of carriage. Carrier may refuse transportation if the applicable fare has not been paid.
- Carrier undertakes to uses its best efforts to carry the passenger and baggage with reasonable dispatch. Times shown in timetables or elsewhere are not guaranteed and form no part of this contract. Carrier may without notice substitute alternate carriers or aircraft and may alter or omit stopping places shown on the ticket in case of necessity. Schedules are subject to change without notice. Carrier assumes no responsibility for making connections.
- Passengers shall comply with Government travel requirements, present exit, entry, and other required documents and arrive at airport by time fixed by carrier, or if no time is fixed, early enough to complete departure procedures.
- No agent, servant, or representative of carrier has authority to alter, modify, or waive any provision of this contract.
CARRIER RESERVES THE RIGHT TO REUSE CARRIAGE TO ANY PERSON WHO HAS ACQUIRED A TICKET IN VIOLATION OF APPLICABLE LAW OR CARRIER’S TARIFFS, RULES, OR REGULATIONS.
LIMITATION OF LIABILITY: If the passenger’s journey involves an ultimate destination or stop in a country other than the country of departure, the Warsaw Convention may be applicable to the entire journey, including any portion entirely within the country of origin or destination, and in most cases, limits the liability of carriers for death or personal injury and in respect of loss of, or damage to, baggage. Specific limits for each carrier are available at all ticket offices of such carriers and may be examined on request. Additional protection can usually be obtained by purchasing insurance from a private company. Such insurance is not affected by any limitation of the carrier’s liability under the Warsaw Convention or special contracts of carriage. For further information, please consult your airline or insurance company representative.