BCD Travel Affiliate Program Benefits
BCD Travel Affiliates, such as TTI Travel, are ranked amongst the top 100 travel management companies in North America. We have been selected as the only Canadian affiliate.
Global strength for business travel
BCD is the third largest travel management company in the world, with over 13,000 employees, 14 billion dollars in revenue and operations in 93 countries around the world. BCD is a direct competitor with Amex and Carlson globally.
You benefit from the network
TTI has access to the resources, best practices, intelligence and cutting edge technology of BCD Travel and its network worldwide. Through our affiliation, we are able to provide travel management services across the world, and develop client-specific programs based on business volume.
BCD Program Provides:
- Up to 20% off standard corporate rates and up to 40% off the regular “rack” rate
- Preferred rates at 17,000 properties spanning 139 countries and 5 continents
- Last room availability at member hotels
- Guaranteed inventory in key destinations
- Room upgrades and complimentary breakfast
- Preferred car rental rates
- Value adds that can include “counter bypass”, choice of vehicle and an opportunity to earn free upgrades and free days.
TTI Travel is one of only seven Canadian agencies in Virtuoso, a “by invitation only” association of the world’s top luxury leisure travel agencies. Through Virtuoso, we have access to preferential rates and service from some of the world’s top luxury travel brands.
TTI is the only Canadian affiliate of BCD Travel, the third-largest travel management company in the industry. This relationship allows us to leverage BCD Travel’s volume in supplier negotiations on behalf of our clients.