With growing global concerns around COVID-19 (“coronavirus”), we want you to know that the health, safety and well-being of our employees and clients is our top priority.
We want to thank you for your support and understanding during these unprecedented times as our team works tirelessly to accommodate any changes required to your travel plans.
We are closely monitoring the situation and are following best practices recommended by local and international authorities to minimize the risk of exposure, while ensuring that service to our clients remains uninterrupted.
We want to assure our clients in light of these challenging times that:
- We are here for you. Our Travel Advisors’ service to our valued clients is in full operation. We are ensuring our employees’ health and safety by having them work from home and have systems in place for seamless service to you. Whatever your preferred mode of communication, your Travel Advisor is reachable as per usual.
- You are making travel related decision based on accurate and reliable information. We are constantly monitoring the situation, ensuring we are up to date with advisories from the Government of Canada with regards to travel. We are referring ONLY to official sources – the Government of Canada, Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC), and other similar governmental sources.
- Our travel partners are being flexible and supportive. The airlines, hoteliers, cruise lines, tour operators, ground handlers, etc. are being more supportive and flexible towards our clients than ever before and doing all possible to minimize any health or financial impact. Our Travel Advisors will continue to monitor your bookings and work with our Travel Partners to postpone your trip or do whatever is in your best interest. We have also put in place a tracking system to ensure any future travel credits are accounted for and get used.
- Now more than ever we are ensuring our clients are aware of and purchasing the right travel insurance. For example, ‘Cancel For Any Reason’ policies offer more flexibility – let us explain these exact terms to you. For our clients who already have their trip confirmed and are outside of the trip cancellation insurance window, we have insurance that can cover medical expenses should you become ill while travelling.
- Travel is an important part of the human spirit. From 9/11 to the global financial crisis to the Icelandic volcano, events of the past have taught us that as bad as things may appear in the moment, “the human spirit’ craves experience only a ‘Life Well Travelled can fulfil. With us all doing our part, we are confident the current climate will improve in time for your more distant late spring & summer vacation plans to become a reality.
We encourage you to continue with your plans for travel and contact your Travel Advisor, together you can select a destination that you are both comfortable with.
We look forward to hearing from you and together creating your next memorable experience.